Steadvale provide planned maintenance for compressors, dryers and ancillary equipment. Our maintenance contracts are individually tailored to suit our individual customer needs. Steadvale has the capability to rapidly mobilise both engineers and the vital parts critical for the response to an emergency breakdown, ensuring any downtime is kept to a minimum.
Steadvale Maintenance Service Contracts cover everything from an ad-hoc visit to a five year plan, or a once a year overhaul as required. Steadvale’s consistent high standards of customer service and our unique combination of integrated processes in manufacturing, parts and engineering services have ensured our long and successful customer relationships.
Our most important customer service is to reduce service and running costs.
We offer a free customer service to survey your compressed air system to determine the most economical operational system to suit your plant. Providing a written report highlighting areas in need of improvement. Most of the areas have an electrical running cost premium, which can be reduced.
Also provided is “Quality of air reviewed” with recommendations and electrical power cost savings estimate. This check can also improve production up time and improved finished product.
For new compressors projects we can provide advice on selecting the correct technology to give the best first and long term operation solutions.
- Oil Free Compressor Technology
- Twin Screw Dry – Twin Screw water lubricated – Centrifugal machines
- Variable and fixed speed machines options
Steadvale Maintenance Service Contracts cover everything you shall ever need for your compressor servicing requirements, from an ad-hoc visit to a five year plan, or a once a year overhaul as required.
Steadvale Total Care
- 24/7 call out (we will have an engineer on site within the agreed time-frame)
- Budgeting made easy
All parts are covered in the Steadvale Total Care package, as follows;
- Valves, coolers and cylinders
- Contracts are set over a 3, 4, 5 year period
Steadvale Mechanical Care
- Emergency call out is included in the price within 24 hours of notification
- Agreed service schedule
- Steadvale will attend site on a 6 monthly basis to assess the contract performance
- Improved budgeting costs
- Contracts are set over a 2, 3 year period
Steadvale Ad-hoc Care
- Labour and material costs charged per project
- Carry out a planned service, inspection or call out repair at an agreed time
- Flexible and minimum cost commitment to customer