JOB TITLE; SERVICE ENGINEER
LOCATION; NORTH EAST ENGLAND
DEPARTMENT; SERVICE DEPARTMENT
REPORTS TO; SERVICE MANAGER
MAIN PURPOSE OF JOB
- Inspect, maintain, and service compressors, filters, condensate recovery equipment and desiccant dryers on customer sites to suit business requirements which will require extensive travel
- Develop a good working relationship with customers, whilst promoting the Company’s profile to meet and exceed client expectations.
MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES OF JOB
- Carry out regular maintenance services; execute and complete jobs in a professional and timely manner ensuring schedules and documentation are completed on time and to required standards
- Attend breakdowns; diagnosing and rectifying faults
- Liaise and communicate with the service coordinator; providing service and weekly reports punctually, detailing recommendations and forecasting any part requirements
- Adhere to Quality and Health and Safety requirements
- Maintain on-site stock levels
- On-call rota requirement
- Occasional offshore working may also be required
The post holder may be required to perform duties, appropriate to the post, other than those given in this job profile.